Thursday, April 20, 2006

Reach Upward: Is Mitt Romney's Religion Fatal to His Candidacy?

Reach Upward: Is Mitt Romney's Religion Fatal to His Candidacy? (blog): "Unlike MWAO, I welcome a Romney candidacy. Will my religion get beat up? Probably. Will my religion come out better in the long run, even if Mitt loses? I believe the answer to this is yes, as long as Mitt turns out to behave respectably and admirably. He will be held to a much higher standard than other candidates. I hope he is up to it. I believe that as the campaign progresses, more and more people will moderate their stance on religion in politics, which would be good for the country."

Most discount Romney in 2008 for his Mormonism? A Mormon blogger gives reasons why this might not be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

h